Barista Basics ( Intermediate)
This is an intermediate level specially designed to fine tune your skills in making espresso coffee and will provide you with more in-depth skills and knowledge so that you can progress to the more complex aspects of espresso making. This course in designed with high impact and retention techniques. It is a 2 days course with a total of 6 hours of massive hands-on learning modules that gives you no nonsense, but ONLY the BEST!
- People who have had no prior experience with coffee
- People who are just passionate about coffee.
- People who are looking at getting the skills to get the job
- People who want to refresh their coffee making skills
- People who are competent in one or more aspects of coffee-making but need instruction on the finer aspects of being a barista
This course IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE;
1) Operating a Cafe
2) Planning to open a Cafe
3) Currently a Store / Restaurant Manager in an outlet offering coffee on their menu
What you will learn:
- The Making of a Barista
- Intro to Espresso
- The Art of Espresso
- Milk texturing tips & techniques
- How to choose the correct coffee beans
- Intro to basic of the coffee machine and grinder - Safety & Operation
- Types of espresso based coffee - Cappuccino, Latte, Macchiato, and more...
Invest in your talent & passion
Introduction Price ~ RM 960.00 First Person
RM 899.00 2nd Person
Group registration of 3 person and above be entitled to group discounts on the course fees.
You may also consider
1) Espresso for Beginners Link
2) Barista Basics (Intermediate) Link
3) Professional Barista (Advance) (Quoted Upon Request)